Friday, March 1, 2013

A New Plan

Okay, after much research and prayer... I have come up with a plan. Sorry it took so long. I got busy with the everyday life of a stay at home mom. So here we go. I have come up with my niche for the blog. I am passionate about many things but to make it catchy and suitable for this blog, I encompassed them to the Five Fs. Don't worry all of them are good F words. Faith, Family, Fashion, Food, and Fitness! Yey! I do love all those Fs. I wanted to post everyday. I also would want to work out everyday but on a good week, I get to workout four out of the 7 days. I actually need to finish this stat so I can squeeze a work out in before the little one wakes up from his nap. I digress. Realistically, I can probably do once a week. Thus, once a week, I will discuss one of the Fs. Good plan! Meanwhile, enjoy little arrow's look of doubt of me sticking with this plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment